Sunday, November 12, 2017

Favorite Things To Do On Rainy Days



Here are 4 of my favorite things to do on rainy days:


A cup of hot chocolate and movies. Both are personally my favorites, I mean, what could be better than drinking a hot chocolate while watching your favorite movie in the midst of the relaxing sound of falling rain? Sometimes I'd also love to have my socks on to make it even more cozy.


Go out and casually walk (or even dance) under the rain with no umbrella. I'm the happiest when I could just drench myself in rain on purpose. Sometimes, I would even walk slower and look up to feel the raindrops on my face.


Painting nails while listening to music. There's just something very therapeutic about painting my own nails, especially when I can paint my non-dominant hand's nails neatly and perfectly.


Lastly, falling asleep to the sound of rain. I don't think I need to explain this, because it's clearly the most calming thing ever.

Disclaimer: all pics are not mine, those are all from weheartit

No comments:

Post a Comment